Saturday, March 3, 2012

day 2: fruit, day 3: my neighborhood

Day 2: fruit. We easily spend $25-30/week on fruit. I'm thankful that we always have such an abundance of fresh food available to us.



Day 3: my neighborhood. I don't want to violate anyone's privacy on accident, so I took a pic from the back of the house. We have this lovely quiet park behind the house. This view is from the girls' playhouse. Can you imagine how vast this seems to a kid?



Wow. We have it so good.

#marchphotoaday

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! Never heard of it? Well, check out my blog and read all about it. I Loooove your blog as well as your Etsy site and thought that you definitely deserved this award. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check it out! I am honored. :)

      Delete

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails