Thursday, August 19, 2010

this is a test of the emergency broadcast system

Hi to you all, just wanted to let you know what is going on.

First, thanks to everyone for the kind comments and attention regarding my recent Moda Bake Shop project!  I've got lots of ideas brimming for the next big thing!

But I have to put my ideas aside for a little while.

You see, my husband's grandmother passed away yesterday.  And my oldest starts kindergarten Tuesday.  And my dad is close to passing away as well, no one knows for sure, but we're talking days and weeks.

That's a lot to process.

My family needs my full attention for a little while.  I've got some Cascade Alpaca Lace Paints to keep me company, too.

Thanks to all my new followers.  There will be new content soon.

love, Amy
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails