Monday, December 7, 2009

Who knew?


So this has been my official top seller: little tissue packet holders. I got the idea for these from a magazine, but then I tweaked it to make it my own. I added a pocket on the back for hand sanitizer or a lipstick. These are great because they keep your tissues from getting all over your purse. Before I used a tissue cover, after I closed the sticky tab on the tissue packs a few times, it lost its stickiness, and so the tissues would creep out and shred fuzz everywhere. Not anymore!!

I am listing some of these in the shop in groups of 5 - 10, but also can sell them individually, or in larger groups. These are wonderful little gifts for just about any woman you know, but especially for older people. I sold many of these at the craft show to people who were planning to hand them out at the nursing home.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails