Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank you to my sweet hubby for helping me with a logo and banner for the etsy shop! I purchased the basic form of this logo from another etsy seller, MommieMadeIt, who makes awesome custom sew-in labels. She made my labels and designed the image, and then Paul altered it for business cards, banners, etc. I am so glad someone else can do all of this stuff for me!

I am getting ready for the FBC Georgetown fundraiser, which will be my first craft show (in this business, anyways). It's Nov. 12-14 from 9-5 on Thu and Fri, and 9-3 on Sat. This is where my kiddos go to preschool, and it is such a wonderful place. I am thrilled to help support it (in a way other than simply paying tuition!) Check out their website at fbcchristmas.org.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails