Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FBC Christmas Spectacular tomorrow!

I'll be at FBC Georgetown for three days at the Christmas Spectacular, which is their fundraiser for the preschool there. It truly is spectacular...there are huge gift baskets on raffle, over 60 merchants, usually 1000 people attending over the weekend. I am thrilled to be a part of it, to support the school, and for this to be my first event as HoopDeeDoo feels just right!

Thursday 11/12 and Friday 11/13, 9-5
Saturday 11/14 9-3
First Baptist Church
Hwy. 29 in Georgetown, one mile west of IH35
fbcchristmas.org

I will be selling children's art aprons among my merchandise. Here's one of them:


Hope to see you there! It will be a fun time and there is great gift shopping!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails