Tuesday, September 18, 2012

crazy 8 wreath

I've finally learned.
I'm starting on Christmas decor projects now instead of in December.
(Ladies and gentlemen, she can be taught!!)

I've had this honey bun of Crazy 8 hanging around for a while.  

crazy8wreath1 

almost sold it in my Etsy shop.  Almost.  It's discontinued, and would probably have been snapped up by some poor quilter who ran out of fabric for his/her project.

But it matches the table runner for my front table, so I decided to make it into something.  (No pic of the table runner today; it's in the attic with the rest of the Christmas stuff.)


I've always wanted to make this adorable wreath tutorial from Moda Bake Shop.
It's no-sew, it's fast, it's totally adorable.  Instant gratification!!
I happened to have a 14" wire frame lying around.  Who doesn't? ;)


crazy8wreath2 

The project involved a lot of tying.  
And a lot of lint.
And two episodes of Friends, two Seinfelds, and one Big Bang Theory.


crazy8wreath3 

But look how pretty!
And so painless.


crazy8wreath4

Do I have to put it in the attic?  Can't I just leave it out for a couple of months?
I love all of the fraying selvage-y goodness.



Moda Bake Shop


post signature
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. The decor is awesome!!! Love all the pictures.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fact that your blog posts are so unique and interesting and I enjoys a lot while reading your posts because you explained your post very deeply in a very easy and clear language. Thanks for your support and Happy Blogging :D

    cbse result 2018
    cbse 10th result 2018
    cbse 12th result 2018
    ap ssc results 2018
    ap inter results 2018
    seba hslc result 2018

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails