Friday, May 20, 2011

{fave friday}: limes

Limes.  I am in love with limes.  Not lime flavoring, that I can't stand.  Actual, real, fresh, juicy, tart limes.  Summertime in a cute little green package.  The ubiquitous summer fruit.


In my water.

water



On a tree in my backyard.  (the cutest, tiniest limes you've ever seen!)

lime tree



I didn't consider iced tea to be drinkable until I discovered the magic potion that is a Sonic large unsweet tea with EXTRA lime.  Maybe one packet of truvia, maybe not.

iced tea



In a Corona.  And in some guac, of course.

corona



Best margarita in the world, made by my hubby.

margarita


Tex-mex just isn't quite right without a squeeze.

tex mex


Can't live without 'em!
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails