Thursday, February 10, 2011

yay, a winner!

Hi everyone!  We have a winner, comment #9:

James-Linda said...

MAYBE A BLANKET, OR LINENS FROM CSN !

THANKS FOR SHARING!

Well, thanks yourself!  Hope this helps you get some of those linens you've been wanting!  Be sure to check your email for your reward code.

Thanks to you all for entering!  I appreciate all of the new readers!  More readers means more giveaways to come in the future...keep your eyes peeled.  It's fun to give stuff away! 

In the meantime, if you are a Facebookie, come over and "like" me on my FB page.  I'm there a lot and  would love to chill with some crafty people!

Oh, and I've got a simple tutorial in the works for this weekend.

For now though, I'm gonna watch a movie with my sweetie, and maybe sneak some of the kids' Valentine's candy.

Don't tell.


{image: random.org}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails