Friday, March 2, 2012

{march photo a day challenge} day 1:up


So I'd like to get back to blogging this year.  (way to go on those new year's resolutions...it's MARCH, for crying out loud).

This idea seemed like an easy way back in.  Day 1 theme: Up. Hmmm....

Up.  I looked Up from my lunch yesterday and saw this sign.  






I had a veggie slider, which was awesome, because most places put soy in their veggie burgers and thus I cannot partake.  I'm allergic to soy.  Unfortunately, I could not eat the fried pickles because they are battered with something containing almonds, which I am also allergic to.  My husband was a real champ and ate all of them and pretended that they weren't so great, but I didn't believe him because of the drool and moans of delight.








post signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails